Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Our COVID-19 Policy
While DJ Moore Plumbing are still able to carry out our services, the health and safety of the staff and our clients are of the utmost importance. If you require DJ Moore Plumbing’s callout service, please ensure that you provide a safe environment for engineers and yourself. Precautions that DJ Moore Plumbing kindly ask clients to take before staff enter your home are as follows:
- Customers are not to occupy the same room as DJ Moore Plumbing when working on the issue.
- Clients must clear and clean boiler cupboards, work surfaces and airing cupboards prior to the arrival of DJ Moore Plumbing.
- For the engineer to visit a property, both the engineer and the client must not show any symptoms or other illnesses that make it unsafe for a visit.
To further enhance the client’s safety as well as the team, DJ Moore Plumbing will also do the following when on a callout:
- DJ Moore Plumbing engineers will wear protective masks and/or gloves to protect themselves and you, the client.
- DJ Moore Plumbing engineers will notify the client of any surface they come into contact with, and ask clients to sanitise surfaces and contact points before contractors arrive and when they leave.